A few captioning errors managed to sneak their way into the book:
- In Figure 11-2, the first direction should read ‘right to left’.
- Figure 12-7 should refer to the
- Figure 12-8 should read: ‘Elements transformed by different values in the
- Figure 12-9 should refer to the
- Figure 13-3 should refer to the
— 27 November, 2014
In the past few months IE10, Firefox 16 and Opera 12.1 have all been released, and all have removed the vendor prefix from the four gradient properties:
repeating-radial-gradient. As a result, all of the examples in Chapter 11 now use the new syntax. Only the WebKit-based browsers are yet to implement the final syntax.
— 23 November, 2012